Quality 401(k) audits at half the cost
Easier, faster and more affordable for everyone.
401(k) ERISA Section 103(a)(3)(C) Audit Fees
(formally known as Limited Scope Audit Fees)
Our base fee for the audited financial statements starts at $9,000
PriceKubecka has always been laser-focused on reducing the burden of a 401(k) audit. Now with teams and businesses displaced all across the country, our CPAs are here to help you comply with federal law with as little hassle as possible. Many businesses are looking for ways to reduce costs and put their teams to work while working remotely. With our 401(k) auditing process, HR teams can easily start their 401(k) audits from home, thus relieving additional stress upon returning to the office later in the year.
To get started on your audit you only need to complete these 3 simple steps:
Sign and return our engagement letter
Grant us auditor access to your recordkeeper so we can pull necessary data
Schedule a 20-minute meeting to create customized payroll file
Get Started On Your 401(k) Audit Today!
If your plan has any of the following special circumstances an additional fee will be assessed.
- If the plan was not audited in the prior year
- If the plan has more than 1,000 employees
- If the custodian or payroll provided changed during the year
- For a major operational defect that requires correction
Examples of operational defects that require corrections include:
- If eligible compensation is incorrectly calculated
- If employee deferrals were not submitted on a timely basis
- If employee contributions are incorrectly calculated
401(k) Cost Benefits
We deliver unmatched compliance documentation and savings for recordkeepers and clients, while saving significant time for your audit support personnel.
Let’s Get Started
Start Your 401(k) Audit Today!
Don’t wait for the deadline.