Quality 401(k) audits at half the price
Lower Cost. Better Experience.
401(k) ERISA Section 103(a)(3)(C) Audit Pricing
(formally known as Limited Scope)
Our base fee for the audited financial statements is $10,000.
PriceKubecka has always been laser-focused on reducing the burden of a 401(k) audit. Now with teams and businesses displaced all across the country, our certified CPAs are here to help you comply with federal law with as little hassle as possible. Because our audits are automated and performed remotely, clients only need to provide minimal support to receive a fully compliant, error-free audit in weeks rather than months.
To get started on your audit you only need to complete these 3 simple steps:
Sign and return our engagement letter.
Grant us auditor access to your recordkeeper so we can pull necessary data.
Schedule a 30-minute meeting to create a customized payroll file.
Learn More About Our Process, Then Get Started On Your 401(k) Audit Today!
If your plan has any of the following special circumstances an additional fee will be assessed.
- If Finch integration is not provided, requiring PriceKubecka to manually pull payroll.
- A change in recordkeeper during the year is not disclosed.
- A change in payroll provider during the year is not disclosed.
- Plan mergers, spin-offs, or terminations are not disclosed.
- Operational defects that are discovered during the audit.
- Prior year operational defects that remain uncorrected.
Examples of operational defects that require corrections include:
- Eligible compensation is incorrectly calculated.
- Employee deferrals were not submitted on a timely basis.
- Employer match contributions are incorrectly calculated.
401(k) Cost Benefits
We deliver unmatched compliance documentation and savings for recordkeepers and clients, while saving significant time for your audit support personnel.